108 Performance Assessment Mat & Performance Playbook
Over the past 10 years, we’re done thousands of evaluations with hitters and pitchers of the youth, high school, collegiate, and professional levels. In those evaluations, the first thing we do is assess rotation from various widths, postures, and angles. The 108 Performance Assessment Mat is the tool we designed to visually bring this process to life.
Hitting and throwing are incredibly complex movements. As a result, we need to strategies to create simplicity for our players. One of the best ways to do this is by starting with the one position that is critical for an efficient rotary sequence: Landing. When our front foot lands, we need to check a couple of critical boxes if we want to hit or throw at a high level. Our assessment mat creates clarity for coaches and players by giving us insight into:
- Where our legs and feet need to be angled at landing
- How far apart our feet need to be to produce the most force with direction
- How far off the plate we need to be to maintain spacing
- If we need to start in a different position to get to our optimal landing position
If you want to get the best results, you need to start with a thorough evaluation. The 108 Performance Assessment Mat is our tool to help you make the most out of yours.
Available on backorder
- One mat
- Access to a series of instructional videos designed to teach you what each product is for, how to use it, how to coach up specific drills, and how to blend each to create the most amount of transfer.
Navy blue 8’ x 6’ carpet mat, white lines and lettering, black rubber trim.
The Performance Playbook is available under the 108 Results System tab after you create an account and complete your purchase!
|Dimensions||35 × 10.5 × 5.5 in|