ATTENTION: Baseball Players, Parents, and Coaches…
Before you go any further, ask yourself these three questions…
#1) Do you want to improve as a coach?
#2) Have you been trying to figure out how to incorporate new player development strategies into your program?
#3) Are you struggling to distinguish the good information from all the BS?
If you didn’t answer all three with an enthusiastic YES, DON’T BOTHER reading the rest of this page. Do us all a favor and pursue a new career.
We have spent years collaborating with some of the best minds in the game on a daily basis. If these guys all respond YES to the three questions above, don’t you think you should too?
Oh, and if you’re looking for a generic program that promises you’ll add 10 mph of velocity in two weeks, stop reading. You won’t find one here.
You’re not going to get any “magic bullets” or “quick fixes” with us.
Hard Work Gets Results. Eyewash Programs Don’t.
No matter where you fit on the coaching spectrum, or how much you know (or don’t know), GROWTH IS IMPORTANT FOR all of us to continue to get RESULTS.
Notice the five words I highlighted in that last sentence: GROWTH IS IMPORTANT FOR RESULTS.
We tell our players how important this is, but for some reason it often eludes as as coaches. Maybe that’s because of the years we spent in the game, or maybe it’s the false bravado we put on because we think we are supposed to have all the answers.
It doesn’t really matter how we got to this point, because this whole “ego” thing is going away quickly. The best coaches learn constantly, love to do it, and coaches are finally being applauded for asking questions and seeking information.
This drastic change is happening because there are COACHES EVERYWHERE GETTING BETTER RESULTS THAN EVERYONE ELSE.
IT’S NOT AN ACCIDENT AND IT’S NO MISTAKE. THEY ARE BEGINNING TO DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY AND ARE REAPING THE REWARDS!
If you’ve read this far, that’s likely why you’re here also. You WANT to learn and you WANT to get better. That’s a smart move because if you don’t, you will get left behind.
Over the course of the last year, we have been working day and night to create a platform for players and coaches around the world to learn how to train and get results #THE108WAY.
That’s why we created…
THE 108 WAY MENTORSHIP PROGRAM!
Become a Member Today
Our mentorship program represents a lifetime of knowledge accumulated from the years and years we have spent in the trenches working with players. We’ve done it on the field, in the cage, in the lab, and at every level of the game from Little League to the MLB.
We’ve put it all in one place for you at the cost of a good metal bat and glove.
Would you rather spend your money on a piece of equipment you probably won’t use in three years, or would you rather invest it into information that MLB organizations have paid us thousands of dollars for?
We’ve had players banging down our doors to come train with us in Southern California for years, but now #The108Way Mentorship Program is making it possible to for coaches and players to access this information.. from anywhere!
Jerry Weinstein Said This About The Mentorship Program 👇🏻
BaseballCloud CEO Kevin Davidson Said This 👇🏻
Hear from our Current Members
Become a Member Today
Here’s What’s Inside👇🏻
Old School vs New School E-Book
Dive into the revolutionary book that has been making waves throughout the baseball community! Check out how we’ve been able to merge the latest research and technologies with insights from the old school “feel” generation of baseball to create amazing transformations from elite level MLB, MiLB, and collegiate players.
It’s packed to the brim with actionable strategies to help your players hit and throw the ball harder while being less susceptible to injury.
The 108 Performance Level 1 Pitching & Hitting Courses
Take a deeper dive into concepts introduced in Old School vs. New School and learn about the fundamental truths we’ve discovered that explain all human movement.
Learn how we’ve used these discoveries to build our foundation for what we believe in and why we think it’s important when it comes to getting the best results for your players!
Access To Our Membership Platform: $99/month value & includes👇🏻
Exclusive Facebook Mentorship Community
Join a community of coaches and players who are working every day to find truth and get the best results! As part of the group, you have the ability to:
• Post about training concepts and questions you might have
• Share film and have it broken down by one of our experts
• Interact with others who are trying to solve the same problems
• Hop on our exclusive Mentorship Zoom calls
Hitting & Pitching Drill sections
Get access to our entire drill database that is filled with over 200 different drill variations you can use with your hitters and pitchers!
• Sorted by Key Movement Indicator (KMI)
• What each drill is called and who we typically use it for
• How you can cue the drill
• Common flaws
• A demo from one of our experts
• Examples from players around our shop
… with new drills being added every single month!
Movement & Performance
Some of the most important work we do starts before the athlete picks up a bat or ball. Learn in this section:
• What movement work is for and why it’s so important when remapping a swing or throw
• How we use PVC pipes, waterbags, medicine balls, and other implements to create positive movement changes
• What movement work you can use for players who present with specific movement deficiencies
• How you can blend the movement work with skill training to create optimal transfer
Progressions & Regressions
Dive into our big rocks when it comes to player development:
• The Law of the One and the Many
• Massage the Octopus
• Learning vs. Challenging the Pattern
• Motor Learning and Skill Acquisition
Use this knowledge to understand how we take players through specific progressions and regressions in our shop:
• How we determine what drills to start with when working with a specific player
• What drills we will progress to when the pattern is starting to take hold
• What drills we’ll regress to if the pattern is not sticking for some reason
• Examples of progressions you can use with your players who present with similar movement deficiencies
Learn how to coach #The108Way by getting inside access to conversations from our shop that include:
• Eugene and Will’s Bridge the Gap 2020 presentations
• New understandings of training concepts
• Hitting and Pitching discussions with professional players
• Examples of us working one on one with players in the shop
• How to keep an eye out for key compensatory patterns
Live Takeaways & Social Media Nuggets
Our live takeaways sections is filled with highlights from our social media channels and recordings from our conversations from some of the best minds in the game that include:
• Jerry Weinstein, Colorado Rockies
• Fred Corral, University of Missouri
• Lantz Wheeler, Core Velocity Belt
• Brent Strom, Houston Astros
• Andy McKay, Seattle Mariners
• Zach Dechant, TCU
• Randy Sullivan, Florida Baseball Ranch
• Ben Brewster, Tread Athletics
• Bobby Tewksbary, Pelotero
• Tyler White, Gestalt Performance
• Dan Pfaff, ALTIS & Pfaff Sports Consultancy
• Emily Ferree, Movement First
… and many more!
Player Development Process
Get inside access to how we train players at the 108 shop and discover:
• What our remote training process looks like and how we’ve blended an online model into our in person training
• Be a fly on the wall for our group Zooms with players and how we’ve used them to create collaborative training conversations
• How we on-ramped and trained an MLB player for two weeks through Zoom
• Examples of our players executing drills from our site and breaking them down with one of our instructors
• Tips on what to look for when watching film and how we’ve taught our players to become their own best coaches
Divided by Key Movement Indicator, get full access to our entire library of training GIFs so you can train your eye to see:
• The key movements that all athletes in all sports share
• What does it look like when pitchers are able to “capture the trunk” in their delivery?
• What stands out in hitters who are able to “stick” the ball really well?
• Comparing movement changes in players that have had significant improvements in performance
• Trying to get a pitcher to “pimp the finish” and need a good visual aid? We’ve got some examples in here for you.
Here’s what other’s are saying about the mentorship program!👇🏻
“The 108 Mentorship was an outstanding purchase for me. My whole career, coaches have told me platitudes like “stop pulling off the ball” and “keep your front shoulder in” when I have struggled. I have constantly searched for ways to remedy these issues with my swing. The concepts and thoughts taught by the 108 staff helped me to understand why these things were happening and what movements in my swing were creating issues. We then worked together on how to remedy these flaws in a very comprehensive, integrated and thorough way. This gave me the ability to not only understand what was happening with my swing, but also how I could properly adjust myself without the need of coaching. In other words, 108 gave me the ability to coach myself. The amount of time and energy that Will has put into helping me is really remarkable. I would highly recommend working with 108.”
– David Langer, University of Connecticut Baseball
“When I started working with 108 Performance, I had shoulder problems that I had been dealing with for quite some time, along with frustrations about my performance on the field. I knew that I needed to make some serious changes if I wanted to get healthy and give myself the best chance to have success. 108 was at the top of my list and it truly has exceeded my expectations. My favorite part has been learning what other guys are doing to get better and getting new ideas from them. There’s so much great information being shared every week. Not only have I been pain free while throwing more than I ever have, I’ve never been more excited about what’s next in baseball with the movement changes and understanding of how to truly get better. This is all thanks for the staff at 108. The communication between the players and the staff and the genuine care they have for our careers is something that seems to be rarely found, I have tried many other programs and I can honestly say they are one of the best, if not the best, at what they do.”
– Eli Siervert, University of Arkansas Little Rock
JOIN THE 108 WAY MENTORSHIP PROGRAM!
$57/mon (12 month commitment)
This is a 12 month commitment.
If you wish to cancel before 12 months, you will be responsible for the remaining balance on your account.
[swpm_payment_button id=15765][swpm_payment_button id=15767][swpm_payment_button id=14285][swpm_payment_button id=14322]